The Oakland Ballet School presents
Reserved seating. For more information, or to purchase tickets in person with no service charge, contact the school at (510) 530-7516.
Last day to purchase tickets online is May 5 at 8pm. Tickets will be available for purchase through the theater Box Office, upon availability. Cash / Venmo only. Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges only.
San Leandro Performing Arts Center Covid Safety Requirements
Vaccination requirements We strongly encourage all those who enter the building to be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 to the greatest extent possible within their own eligibility guidelines.
Mask up to stay safe Appropriate face coverings are currently not required in the theater, but strongly encouraged.
Check yourself before coming to the Theater Prior to your performance, please self-assess your health before coming to the theater by considering the following questions:
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- A sudden loss of taste or smell?
If so, please DO NOT ATTEND