2021-2022 Tuition Rates
Annual Registration Fee: $35 first student. $25 per sibling.
– Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Registration Fees are due once per academic year (not per session).
Pre-Ballet and Primary Program
Fall Session (September-December) & Winter/Spring (January-May).
– Tuition is due in-full upon registration for each session.
– Families requesting an alternate payment plan must contact the school to make arrangements prior to their first class.
– After the first month of the session, tuition will be pro-rated weekly.
Pre-Ballet & Primary Tuition Rates
Fall Session: $300
Winter/Spring Session: $375
Youth Class Tuition Rates
Level 1A $86 / month
Level 1B $152 / month
Level 2A/B $164 / month
Level 3A/B $258 / month
Level 4 $275 / month
Level 5 $360 / month
January/June tuition will be prorated and charged as one payment at the start of the Winter/Spring Session.
- Tuition is due the 1st of the month.
- Payments received after the 7th of the month will be assessed a $15 late fee.
- Returned checks are subject to a fee of $25 per occurrence.
- Students whose tuition falls more than one month in arrears will be asked to discontinue classes until their balance is paid in full.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tuition cannot be changed month-to-month.
- Federal holiday and school closures do not alter monthly tuition. Tuition will not be reduced due to family vacation or other activities.
OBS offers a sibling discount for families who have more than one child enrolled. A 10% discount will be applied to the sibling of equal or lower tuition.
We offer private and semi-private lessons. Please call (510) 530-7516 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Youth Drop-in Classes
Please call (510) 530-7516 or email email@example.com for more information.
OBS encourages students to make up missed classes. Classes missed can be made up within a 30 day period. Students may take make-up classes at or below their class level. Tuition paid during the month of missed classes may not be transferred to the following month.
Attendance & Withdrawal Policy
Consistent attendance is imperative. Missing classes disrupts and slows your child’s progression through the curriculum.
We encourage students to make up missed classes. Classes missed can be made up within a 30 day period. Students may take make-up classes at or below their class level. OBS does not prorate for missed classes. Please contact the school to schedule make-up classes.
– Pre-Ballet & Primary students have up to three classes to decide if they would like to withdraw from the program. Tuition will be refunded, minus the prorated fees for classes taken. After three classes, OBS will not offer a refund of tuition. Registration fees are non-refundable.
– OBS requires a 30-day formal written notice of withdrawal for all students in our Youth Program. Accounts will be billed for classes until the day a written withdrawal notice is received by the office. Dancers will not be allowed to enroll in future sessions until all fees are paid in full or until an agreed upon payment plan is in place.
The Oakland Ballet School does not make refunds. Classes missed can be made up within a 30-day period.
Updated August 2021