Announcing the return of
Ronn Guidi’s The Secret Nutcracker…
An annual holiday favorite performed by the Oakland Ballet School!
December 17 & 18, 2022 – 2pm
San Leandro Performing Arts Center
2250 Bancroft Ave, San Leandro, CA 94577
Join the Oakland Ballet School this holiday season as they present Ronn Guidi’s, Secret Nutcracker! This warm and intimate production, set to Tchaikovsky’s classical score, follows Marie and her Nutcracker Prince as they travel through a world of dreams with battling mice and soldiers, dancing snowflakes, sweets from around the world, and waltzing flowers!
Reserved Seating: $30 Adults / $25 Youth (12 & under) on sale through December 16 at 8pm.
Tickets will be available for purchase through ShowTix4U.com
For more information, or to purchase tickets in person with no service charge, contact the school at (510) 530-7516.
Last day to purchase tickets online is December 16 at 8pm. Tickets will be available for purchase through the theater Box Office, upon availability. Cash / Venmo only. Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges only.
San Leandro Performing Arts Center Covid Safety Requirements
Vaccination requirements We strongly encourage all those who enter the building to be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 to the greatest extent possible within their own eligibility guidelines.
Mask up to stay safe Appropriate face coverings are currently not required in the theater, but strongly encouraged.
Check yourself before coming to the Theater Prior to your performance, please self-assess your health before coming to the theater by considering the following questions:
- Within the past 10 days, have you been diagnosed with, or tested positive for, COVID-19?
- In the past 10-14 days, have you had close contact with anyone who has COVID-19, during their contagious period?
- In the last 24 hours, including today, have you had any of the symptoms below, that is new or not explained by another condition?
- A cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing?
- A fever of 100.4°F/38°C or higher?
- Chills, fatigue, or muscle and body aches?
- Headache or a sore throat?
- A persistent runny nose?
- A sudden loss of taste or smell?
If so, please DO NOT ATTEND